160 g white quinoa
500ml vegetable stock
¼ cup toasted slivered almonds
2 tablespoon evo
½ cup raisins roughly chopped
½ bunch chives finely chopped
1 small bunch coriander shredded
1 small bunch flat leaf parsley shredded
1 cup pomegranate seeds when in season
freshly ground black pepper
3 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon pomegranate molasses
2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Break up cauliflower and finely slice the florets including the stalk. place in baking tray, evenly spread and toss in olive oil, season with salt, black pepper.
- Bake in oven until just tender 20-25 minutes. when ready it should be golden brown on the edges. Leave to cool.
- Wash quinoa then place in pot with stock and bring to the boil then simmer until quinoa is tender and liquid evaporated.. approx 15 mins. leave to cool.
- In a large bowl prepare other ingredients and gently toss with cooled quinoa and cauliflower.
- Season with mixed dressing and decorate with extra pomegranate seeds if available.