We are proud to announce the launch of our new website, designed and built by Brandicoot.
The new website features a fresh, contemporary design with an easy to navigate menu system. We’re very pleased with our new website and would like to thank the guys at Brandicoot for all their hard work in putting together such an easy to use, yet beautifully designed website for us.
1 red onion cut chunky
2 cloves garlic pressed or grated
4 yellow squash
2 zucchini sliced
10-12 mushrooms in halves if small or quartered if large
1 small cauliflower cut into florets
2 red capsicum cut chunky
1 large sweet potato cut into cubes
1 eggplant ( optional)
1 . tsps Vegetable salt
1 tblsp Lemon pepper
1 tblsp Ground cumin
. cup olive oil
1 tin Butter beans
Handful of mint, washed and chopped
Fetta cheese cubed (optional)
1 cup cherry tomatoes
Cut all vegetables to desired size. Place all vegetables except sweet potato and eggplant in a baking tray.
Stir seasoning and oil through these vegetables. Place sweet potato in a tray and chopped eggplant in another tray. Coat sweet potato and eggplant with a little oil.
The eggplant and the sweet potato take a little longer to cook, so place these in the oven first. After 5 minutes place the seasoned vegetable tray in the oven to cook. Stir occasionally to cook evenly.
When all vegetables are just cooked, take out of the oven and place in a large bowl all together with butter beans, mint and other final touch ingredients. Stir gently until combined then ladle into serving dish.
These vegetables are delicious served over couscous.
Gluten free Wheat free (Dairy free without option)
160 g white quinoa
500ml vegetable stock
¼ cup toasted slivered almonds
2 tablespoon evo
½ cup raisins roughly chopped
½ bunch chives finely chopped
1 small bunch coriander shredded
1 small bunch flat leaf parsley shredded
1 cup pomegranate seeds when in season
freshly ground black pepper
3 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon pomegranate molasses
2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Break up cauliflower and finely slice the florets including the stalk. place in baking tray, evenly spread and toss in olive oil, season with salt, black pepper.
- Bake in oven until just tender 20-25 minutes. when ready it should be golden brown on the edges. Leave to cool.
- Wash quinoa then place in pot with stock and bring to the boil then simmer until quinoa is tender and liquid evaporated.. approx 15 mins. leave to cool.
- In a large bowl prepare other ingredients and gently toss with cooled quinoa and cauliflower.
- Season with mixed dressing and decorate with extra pomegranate seeds if available.
green beans 2.5 kg top and tailed
green peas 1 kg
rocket pesto dressing
¾ cup almond lightly roasted
¾ cup cashews lightly roasted
rocket 1 bag
olive oil, salt and pepper
- Blanch green beans keeping them crunchy and still bright green.
- Defrost peas.
- Blend all pesto ingredients and adjust consistency and seasoning to taste.
- Mix beans, peas and pesto together.
1 large eggplant cut into large chiunks
600g zucchini cut into large chunks
1 red onion thinly sliced
olive oil, salt & pepper
½ cup plain yoghurt
3 tablspoons olive oil
2 tablespoon lemon juice
1 clove crushed garlic
1 large handful coriander roughly chopped
- Place eggplant and onion in one tray and zucchini in another. coat each with olive oil and seasonings and roast for 20 – 30 minutes. zucchini will be ready before eggplant.
- Blend all dressing ingredients in blender until smooth and put in a bottle.
- To assemble place all vegetables in bowl or on platter and drizzle with some of the dressing.
- Don’t over mix.